Our experienced staff will lead your private tour in Provence
We’re celebrating 10 years!
Established in 2004, our company is proud to celebrate its 10th birthday.
Since our foundation, we have been working as an inbound tour designer and operator in the Provence region for small groups and individuals.
Our private tours and stays are tailored for discerning travellers with specific expectations:
– You prefer to travel with your friends and family and to have a more personal experience with a native that will share her tips and secrets,
– You would like to be met on arrival, taken to your accommodation or cruise ship, have a memorable private tour or stay in Provence and be returned to your point of departure on dates and times of your choosing;
– You do not want to be bogged down with decisions about where to stay, where to go, what to see…
– You want to avoid the problems associated with language and translation barriers. No worries! your private tour guide is a native and has a good command of English!
– Above all, experience beautiful Provencal sceneries, lavender fields, perched villages, history, architecture, sculpture. Taste the local food and wine, understand Provencal culture and stroll around the markets just like a local! Your guided tours all over Provence will fulfill all your expectations.
When joining us you will be the unencumbered traveller free to enjoy your Provencal experience. We come to pick you up to your accommodation or cruise ship, we focus on your special interests and we take care of everything!
Only spending one day in Provence? We advise you about the best way to spend your time and organise your private tour. This service is ideal for cruise passengers docking into Marseille, Toulon, Sanary, Cassis and who would like to have a private shore excursion. Pre and post cruise tours are available too! A good opportunity to discover more of Provence, experience the way of life spending more time at the market like a local for example, strolling leisurely around the cities…
A long stay in Provence? We can organise your full stay, tell you how to split your time between the different places you would like to experience in Provence, take care of your hotel reservations, all your transportation needs. Half and full day excursions are both possible.
Traveling for business? We take care of everything, organizing all your hotel reservations transfers and transportation. We know all the best accommodations and can find the best one for you.
Hi Catherine, It has been a bit crazy since we returned home, but I wanted to write and tell you how much we enjoyed our day with you. I know we were fading by the end of the day, but we thoroughly enjoyed it all! It is exactly what I had hoped for. The remainder of our trip was great as well. We traveled with a nice group of people and saw even more beautiful villages (really loved Les Beux) and had time to relax and enjoy. We hope to return at some point in the future--hopefully our paths will cross. Tom and I hope you got your son settled at The Sorbonne--how exciting that must be for you! Thanks again for everything--we really had a great time with you! Best regards,